Watch: Liam Nesson on Clash of Clans


 Clash of Clans Revenge Official Super Bowl TV Commercial Featuring Liam Neeson is a copyright from Clash of Clans

TRENDING VIDEO - Clash of Clans Revenge Official Super Bowl TV Commercial Featuring Liam Neeson caught the attention of the Youtube world. The video simply means never mess with Liam Nesson's base camp or be careful who you attack!

Conversation:

I don't know you, BigBuffetBoy85
But if you think you can humiliate me and take my gold, think again.

Oh, I am coming for you with lots of Barbarians and Dragons. I can't wait to destroy your village, while you beg for mercy, but you will get no mercy. I will have my revenge.

(Li-am, I have a scone for Li-am)

Um, over here.

It's... Liam.

You will regret the day you crossed AngryNeeson52!!!

Singing:

Angry Neeson!
Angry Neeson52
Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment